You can accept returns if the return address is your address. You can decide what to do with the returned item through this process. In this scenario, returned packages are only applied to US return addresses.
Our vendors will accept returned orders if the return address is the vendor address.
Gooten does not accept returned orders.
- Set up a custom return address
- Return address printed on the shipping labels
- When an order is returned to our vendor
Set up a custom return address
Gooten allows you to set up and provide a custom return address for your orders different from your business and billing address. This feature allows you to manage returns from your customer in a timely manner.
You can configure the address on the return label if your customer's order is not delivered and is returned to the address. The custom return address can include the address details and your company name, and a different contact name.
- If you don't configure a custom return address, we will use your current business address.
- If you configure your custom return address, the address will be our vendors' return label.
1. Navigate to the Fulfillment tab in your Settings page in the Gooten Admin.
2. Scroll down to the Return Address section and click on the Custom address option.
- By default, if you have not already set up a custom return address, we will use your business address.
3. Once you've clicked this option, you can enter your custom return address. Fill in the fields with your address.
4. After you've filled in the new custom return address, click on the Save address button.
- Now this custom address will be used as the location where your returned orders are sent to.
Return address printed on the shipping labels
If your business is located in the US, the address in your general settings will automatically be used as a return address.
We will use our vendor's address if your business address is not in the US.
Our packages are grey labeled, and the label will say Print Lab or a Print Shop. The shipping labels will not list the name of our vendors.
When an order is returned to our vendor
When a package is returned to our vendor, we will send you a notification to verify the shipping address before having it re-shipped to the customer.
If a package is returned to our vendor for any reason below, you would be responsible for covering the re-shipping costs:
- An incorrect or incomplete shipping address was provided when placing the order
- Unclaimed package (the shipping address is correct)
- If you wish to change the address and send the package to a different address from the original address provided when ordering
Please note that if the order is submitted with an incorrect or incomplete address or gets lost in transit instead of returned to the vendor, we cannot issue a replacement at no cost.