When you're setting up your account and thinking about integrating stores such as Etsy, Shopify, and WooCommerce, we recommend setting up an FAQ in your store to help answer your customer's questions.
The FAQ area is extremely important for guiding potential customers around your store, it’s great as a trust-builder, and it can be essential in convincing customers to purchase additional products by giving them extra information about your site and policies.
Example FAQ for your store
Below are the recommended questions we think that you should include in your FAQ page to display to customers. These are some key questions that you should address for your customers as it may come up often.
Do you offer products in sizes or options different than the options on your website?
- [Your store name] offers a wide variety of products in different sizes and options. The options on our website are what we currently offer and are available. If you'd like our products to have different sizes or options, please let us know and we'll look into exploring if these new sizes/options are available to add.
I placed an order but didn’t receive confirmation. What do I do?
- If you just placed an order, it may take a couple of minutes to receive an order confirmation. If you still have not received one, please reach out to our support team and we'll work on getting you an order confirmation.
When will I receive my order?
- We're committed to printing and shipping your order within a respected time. Your orders will receive an estimated delivery date but this may vary, especially in the current economic climate of the online retail market. Your orders will also receive a tracking link that can be used to track your order. Please be aware that tracking for international packages may not always be reliable as international tracking is limited.
Do you ship internationally and will I have to pay for customs and VAT?
- We ship our products internationally with various courier services. If you're ordering products internationally, you will be subject to paying for customs and VAT.
Can I change or cancel my order, or update my shipping address?
- Once your place your order, you may be able to change or cancel your order but once your order is in production, unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes or cancel your order. If you cancel your order in production, you may still be responsible for the cost of the product canceled as our products are custom printed.
What shipping carrier and shipping methods are you using?
- [Your store name] ships worldwide with various courier services. Our courier services include UPS, USPS, FedEx, Royal Mail, DHL, DPD, and India Mail.
- We typically offer Standard, Expedited, and Overnight shipping but this can vary from product to product. For international shipping methods, we offer standard and expedited. International shipping times are longer than US domestic shipping times.
What is the processing time on my orders?
- Processing your order can vary depending on the products you've ordered. Your order will need to be verified and then sent to production. Verifying your order may take upwards of 24 hours and then it will be sent to production. Typically, orders will be in production for 1-2 weeks before it is ready to be shipped. Since our products are custom printed, you may experience slight variances between orders. Once your order is produced, it will be shipped and you'll be provided with a tracking link for your order.
What happens if I didn't receive my tracking link and how long will it take to receive one?
- Please allow up to 72 hours to receive a tracking link after your order is shipped. You will not receive a tracking link while your order is in pre-production or production.
I’m not happy with the product, what do I do?
- We're sorry that you were not satisfied with our product but unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or returns for a product that you are unhappy with.
I received a damaged product, what do I do?
- Please reach out to our customer support team describing the damaged product and be sure to include photo evidence of the damaged product in your order.
I never received my packaged order, what do I do?
- If your packaged order was not received and the tracking link states that it was not delivered, your order will be considered lost in transit. You can then reach out to our support team about a lost in transit package and we can work on getting you a reprinted order.
What are your exchange, refund, and return policies?
- Most of the products in [Your store name] are created and custom printed when ordered. While we want every order to be perfect, mistakes can happen from time to time. We do not offer exchanges as every product is custom printed. We can offer refunds or returns for your orders if there are product mistakes. Please reach out to our customer support and if you are submitting a request, please be sure to include photo evidence of your product in your order.
It’s worth noting that your FAQ page should be updated regularly as it will help your customer support team by decreasing the number of requests they receive and it'll help customers ease their minds.