We’re excited to bring a whole new look and feel to the Orders page in the Gooten Admin. We’ve significantly improved the user interface to create a unique and overall better experience for our partners!
Searching and Filtering on the new Orders page
We've introduced a new way to filter and look for orders on the Orders page.
1. You can easily search for orders by using the search bar provided.
This will search your orders by keyboard with what you enter.
2. You can search and filter through your orders by using the filter button.
When you click on the filter button, the filter selection menu will be on the right-side. From here, you can use the multiple filter options to narrow your search.
Individual Order View
The layout of the new individual orders page and its tabs will remain intact and similar to how it used to look. Although with this update, you may notice some new usability improvements to the interface.
Updated Image Editor
We've updated our image editor when viewing the products in your order. You now have the option to edit the image directly from the Images tab when viewing your individual order!
Please note that while using the image editor, the image for SKUs with multiple orientations will reset to the SKU's default orientation in the editor.
1. Let's take a look at the image editor. On the Images tab, click on the Image Editor button.
2. Clicking on this button will bring up the image editor screen where you can view and move the image to your product. You can also replace and change the artwork to your product as well. After making your changes, click on the Save Changes button.
3. If you replace the image and save the changes, you'll be taken back to the Images tab and see the following message.
4. It make take some time to upload your replaced image to our system and your product. We recommend you refresh the page and you will see the image changes to your product.