Product prices are changing across the entire product catalog!
For a number of our products, you'll be seeing pricing changes as we standardize the pricing for our products. We plan to raise, and lower prices for our products, and the pricing changes vary depending on the product.
You can find the most frequently asked questions and answers for our pricing changes below. If you have any additional questions, please contact your partnership manager or reach out to our support team.
Why is Gooten changing the prices for products?
- The change in product pricing is an initiative to standardize the profit margins that you can make from our products. It'll also enable us to move to a more unified and percentage-based discount structure to ensure our partners get the most out of their pricing.
- This change is also a direct result of the recent supply chain trends such as an increase in labor costs and an increase and shortage of raw materials.
When are the product prices changing?
- The product prices will be changed on Friday 8/13/2021.
Are the prices changing for all the products in the product catalog?
- No, we will not change the prices for all products, and in many cases, the product pricing in the catalog will remain the same.
Will Gooten be lowering any prices for products?
- Yes, we plan to decrease the prices for multiple products in our catalog and plan to increase the prices depending on the product.
Will there be any shipping prices changes?
- No, shipping prices are not changing for this product pricing change.
Is my Gooten account affected if it's on a rebate plan or has an upfront discounted pricing plan?
- No, accounts with rebates or discounts will not have their pricing affected for the products or SKUs included in their rebate or discount plan.
Where can I find pricing for all the products in the catalog?
- You can view and export the pricing for any product directly within the product catalog of the Gooten Admin! Check out our article: Where can I find product and shipping prices?