We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a new apparel vendor in Brazil, to fulfill two of our most popular t-shirts across the Latin American region.
As the 6th largest country in the world and with digital commerce growing in Latin America by 30% annually through 2025, the Brazilian market is a highly lucrative market to tap into for your print-on-demand business. By having a dedicated apparel vendor in the country, Gooten can eliminate custom delays—meaning faster production and shipping for your customers across Brazil and Latin America.
Find out what you need to know about our partnership below!
Why is Gooten partnering with the vendor?
- We're partnering with a new apparel vendor to provide customers in Brazil and Latin America with faster shipping times for two of our apparel products. We want to eliminate any customs delays when shipping to Brazil and provide your customers from Brazil with the best possible product experience.
Why should you care about this?
- Brazil is the 6th largest country in the world, and the digital commerce space is growing by 30% annually through 2025. This partnership provides you with the opportunity for you to sell into a new market, and it allows us to deliver products to customers in Brazil more efficiently.
What products are available from this manufacturer in Brazil?
- Bella & Canvas 3001: Black, White, Athletic Gray Heather, Navy, Red, Orange, Kelly Green, True Royal, Charity Pink, Storm, Gold, Maize
- Bella & Canvas 6004: Black, White, Athletic Gray Heather, Navy, Red, orange, True Royal, Yellow, Team Purple
Are you planning on adding any additional products for Brazil in the future?
- We plan to add additional apparel products along with mugs and posters in the future.
What is the location of their manufacturing facilities?
- Our vendor has its primary manufacturing location in Brazil. We will only fulfill orders through the Brazilian location and look to expand in the future. We will look to expand our print-on-demand footprint across Latin America in the coming year.
What are the estimated production times for their products?
- The estimated production times are as follows:
- 3 Business Days during Non-Peak
- 5 Business Days during Peak
We hope you're as excited as we are about this partnership. We will continue expanding our capabilities and product opportunities in this region and will keep you updated as they happen!