Gooten offers custom neck labels for many of our most popular apparel products.
Once a neck label is created, it may be used on any apparel model that currently supports neck labels. Please see the bottom of this article for the full list of product models.
Neck labels are pre-filled with size, country of origin, material type, and care instructions. This information is printed in Pantone Cool Grey 6C (#A7A8AA), which is visible on both light and dark colors. Please download our PSD template HERE for a preview of the layout and content.
The maximum print space for the neck label image is 2.5 inches (W) x 1 inch (H). Images smaller than the maximum size will be centered horizontally and vertically in the print space.
Creating custom neck labels for your apparel products
There are two ways to create custom neck labels for your apparel products:
In Your Account Settings under Add-Ons - and - During Product Creation
Adding Neck Labels in your Account Settings >> Add-Ons
1) On your Account Settings page, select the Add-Ons tab.
2) Here you'll find the Branded Neck Labels section, which shows all of your current neck labels.
3) After selecting Create New, a popup window titled Neck Label will appear. Create a unique name for your new label and upload the 2.5 inch (W) x 1 inch (H) image.
4) Once the neck label is saved, you will see it added to the neck labels list in your Add-Ons. The new label is available for immediate use during product creation.
Adding Neck Labels during the Product Creation Process
1) Go to your Product Hub and select Add New Product.
2) Select an apparel model that currently supports neck tags. See the bottom of this article for the full list of models.
3) Choose the colors and sizes you would like to offer in your store. Select Continue.
4) Upload artwork for your products and make any image adjustments. Select Continue.
5) On the Product Details page, you'll fill in the title, product description, and make any pricing changes.
6) Scroll to the bottom right side of this page, and you'll find the Neck Labels section
7) The dropdown menu allows you to select previously created neck labels, or you may create a new label by selecting Create New.
8) After selecting Create New, a popup window titled Neck Label will appear. Name your new label and upload the 2.5in. (W) x 1in.(H) image.
9) Once you save the new label, the base pricing for your products will automatically update to include the $2.00 per item charge.
10) Publish your new product to your store or save the listing to your storage.
At the moment, only one vendor in our network offers this service. However, different vendors may offer the same t-shirt models. To make sure your products with custom neck tags will be routed to the vendor who can print them, please reach out to our Partner Support Team with a request to route your products to the correct vendor.
Products with neck labels enabled
3001 Jersey Short Sleeve Tee
6004 The Favorite Tee
939 Camouflage Tee
980 Lightweight Preshrunk Crew Neck Tee
3005 Short Sleeve V-Neck
3413C Triblend Short Sleeve Tee
3415 Triblend Short Sleeve V-Neck Tee
8413 Triblend Short Sleeve Tee
2000 Fine Jersey Short Sleeve Crew Neck
5000 Heavy Cotton Crew Neck
3200 Short Sleeve V-Neck
3600 Short Sleeve Crew Neck
6210 Premium Fitted CVC Crew
6760 Triblend Dolman
All-over Print T-shirts
1307 Adult Tank Top
8430 Triblend Racerback Tank
6733 Triblend Racerback Tank
ZIP UP HOODIES
3739 Sponge Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie
3909 Triblend Sponge Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie
SS4500Z Midweight Zipped Hoodie
3719 Sponge Fleece Pullover Hoodie
18500 Pullover Hoodie
SS4500 Midweight Pullover Hoodie
LONG SLEEVE TEES
1304 Adult Long Sleeve Tee
3200 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Tee
3501 Jersey Long Sleeve Tee
9575 Eco-Fleece Crew Neck Sweatshirt
18000 Crew Neck Sweatshirt
SS3000 Crew Neck Sweatshirt
T-SHIRTS (Toddler Sizes)
3301T Toddler Cotton Jersey Tee
T-SHIRTS (Youth Sizes)
3001 Youth Short Sleeve Tee
3310 Unisex Youth Tee
The complete list of SKUs available for neck-label printing is included in this spreadsheet.