You can cancel an order, place it on hold in our system, edit the shipping address, or replace the image of one or more items within an order as long as the order has not reached the In Production status.
Table of contents
You can still make changes to your order while it's in “Pending” status in Gooten Admin. Orders only stay in pending for 1-2 hours. If you’d like to extend your pending time, so you have a longer window to make changes, you can make the change it in your account settings:
Your pending time may be any number of hours between 2 and 99.
If your order has already gone into production at one of our vendors, we’re unfortunately unable to make any changes.
Cancel your order
If your order is “In production” or “Printing,” you cannot make any changes. If your order is in any of the following statuses: Pending, NeedsManualApproval, AddressIssue, ImageIssue, or VendorAPIIssue, you can change the status to Hold or Cancelled. If your order is already on Hold, you can change the status to Cancelled.
- Locate the order on the “Orders” tab in our admin system and click on it. Then navigate to the Status tab. Click the item(s) you’d like to put in another status, choose the status, enter a comment, and click on a “Change Status” button.
- If you put your order on Hold and would like it to go to production, you cannot push it to production yourself. You will need to reach out to our support team so we can push it into production for you.
Orders are not charged until they are sent to production. No refund requests are needed for orders canceled from any of the above statuses.
Change the delivery address for an order
If your order is labeled as “pending,” you can change the shipping and billing address within the Summary section of an individual order.
- Locate the order on the “Orders” tab in our admin system and click on it. Then navigate to the Summary tab. On the left side, you will see a blue “Edit Shipping Address” button. Just click on it and enter the new shipping address. Keep in mind that if you edit the address after the order has been sent to production, the order will get shipped to the originally provided address.
Change the artwork for an order you've already submitted
If your order is labeled as “pending,” you can change the status to hold and then change the artwork to be printed on the product by following the steps below:
- Locate the order on the “Orders” tab in our admin system and click on it. Then navigate to the “Images” tab. Below the image, you will see a green “Change Image” button.
- Once you’ve clicked that button, a small white window will appear, where you can upload the image directly from your computer or via URL.
- In case you’re uploading a new image, please make sure the file is up to specs since the image editor cannot be used on this page.
Once you upload the new image, you can place your order on hold and let partner support know, so that we can push the order into production.
Change an order's size, color, quantity or shipping method
We currently don’t offer you the ability to edit the size, color, quantity, or the shipping method after an order has been placed.
If your order is still not marked as “In production” or “Printing,” you can cancel the order and place a new one with the desired changes.
Please check out our short video tutorial showing how to locate an order, change the shipping address, change the order status, or change the design in Gooten's Admin panel: