Once you create your first product and place your order, you’re probably wondering what happens next.
Day 0: Your customer places an order; we accept the order from you and then hold the order in our system for a two-hour wait period (“pending” time). After those two hours, we automatically route your order to the vendor for production. If your account is not set up for immediate fulfillment, your order will first go to NeedsManualApproval, and our team will push it to print after we've reviewed your submitted images (this may take up to 1 bus. day).
Days 1-5: Our vendors may take up to 4 business days to produce your order before it is shipped. The first day of production is the first business day after the order is placed. Weekends are not included in production time, even though many of our vendors do staff their production lines over the weekend.
Day 3-5: Tracking is added to your order when the vendor prints a shipping label, and that label is scanned by a shipping carrier like USPS or UPS. Once your order is marked as 'Shipped,' please allow 48 hours for the tracking link to update.
Day 5+: Depending on the shipping method and your customer's location, the delivery itself may take up to 12 business days in the US, or up to 21 business days if you’re shipping products produced in the US internationally.* You should expect most US to US packages sent with standard shipping to arrive within 5 business days(lower 48 states only). Expedited deliveries usually take 2-4 business days and overnight shipping should arrive in 1 business day.
Packages shipped internationally are usually delivered within 1-3 weeks from the ship date through DHL or USPS Priority International. However, international shipments may take up to a month to arrive. Unfortunately, not all tracking events are recorded when shipping internationally, and this may make a package appear "stuck" at a place/event (like border entry).
There are some factors beyond our control that may extend the delivery window, including but not limited to:
- Packages may be handled by multiple carriers
- Local customs department processing time
- Failed delivery attempts for incomplete or inaccessible addresses
For these reasons, we cannot guarantee a delivery date with certainty for international deliveries, so please plan accordingly.
Tips and Tricks:
- You can track shipments and deliveries on your Gooten orders page
- If you're worried that your order is moving too slowly, you should know that we have a full team of Operations Analysts that monitor every order in our system and communicate daily with our vendors
- If you’d like to ask a question about a specific order, feel free to reach out through the 'Needs Help?' widget on our site, and we'll reach out to our vendor for additional details. Please remember that Gooten only has access to the same shipping links available on your orders page.