Setting up pricing in Gooten is done during the product creation process in the Product Hub, regardless of your integration type.
To set this up, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Product Hub
- Click on the Add new product button
- Select a product you want to create and choose the product options
- Upload a design and adjust the image
- Move to the Product Details page to set pricing
- If you are publishing the product to multiple stores, open each store tab and scroll to the Pricing section to set your pricing
- Click on the Edit SKU prices button and then set the pricing for each variant - Save your changes
- Once you've created the product, click on the Publish to Stores button to make the product available in your store
Please check out a short video about setting up your pricing here:
Edit prices in bulk
You can bulk edit your prices on the P page at the time of creation or when editing a product. Prices may be edited for all variants individually, or in bulk.