You can connect a Squarespace store via the Squarespace Commerce API
If you’d like to use our API integration for Squarespace, you would need to develop the connection between Squarespace and Gooten via the Squarespace API.
- You'll find additional information on the Squarespace API here.
- Our API documentation can be viewed here.
We also partner with Order Desk, which is an order management platform that allows you to seamlessly connect multiple storefronts and sync your products for fulfillment with Gooten (and other platforms). You can connect your Squarespace store to your Order Desk account by following these instructions and then connect your account to Gooten as shown in this article so that you can send your orders to us for immediate fulfillment.
In just a few quick steps you can have your store up and running by performing the following steps:
- Get started with Gooten here
- Creating an Order Desk account here
- Following this guide for setting up your Squarespace store with Order Desk
- Following these instructions for setting up your Gooten products to fulfill through Order Desk
- Start selling Gooten products and fulfill them automatically!
Keep in mind that Order Desk will not enable you to push the products you created in Gooten to your store directly. Order Desk doesn't generate mock-up images you can use in your store and you'll need to create your inventory in Order Desk before you can start submitting orders through it. More information about Order Desk inventory can be found here.