You can connect a Ecwid store via the Squarespace Commerce API
If you’d like to use our API integration for your Ecwid store, you would need to develop the connection between Ecwid and Gooten via the Squarespace Commerce API.
- You'll find additional information on the Squarespace API here.
- Our API documentation can be viewed here.
We also partner with Order Desk, which is an order management platform that allows you to seamlessly connect multiple storefronts and sync your products for fulfillment with Gooten (and other platforms). You can connect your Squarespace store to your Order Desk account by following these instructions and then connect your account to Gooten as shown in this article so that you can send your orders to us for immediate fulfillment.
In just a few quick steps you can have your store up and running by performing the following steps:
- Get started with Gooten here
- Creating an Order Desk account here
- Following this guide for setting up your Ecwid store with Order Desk
- Following these instructions for setting up your Gooten products to fulfill through Order Desk
- Start selling Gooten products and fulfill them automatically!
Please note that if you choose Custom Order Form or Shopify App when signing up for Gooten, you will not be able to see your Live Recipe ID and Partner Billing Key automatically. To get access to those keys, reach out to our Partner Support Team