Follow this page for the latest updates in production and shipping times.
Shipping time frames
Gooten is working daily with our shipping providers to continuously monitor timelines and optimize as best as possible. Below are some considerations to take into account when it comes to shipped packages.
- Increases in overall shipping times domestically and internationally during holidays.
- Many international orders are currently being shipped via both via sea and air.
- International orders have limited tracking as they go through customs.
- Some USPS orders require 2-3 days during sorting.
|Shipping method||Maximum Shipping/Transit times|
|US Standard||Allow up to 12 business days from the ship date|
|US Expedited||Allow up to 6 business days from the ship date|
|US Overnight||Allow up to 4 business days from the ship date|
|Canada Standard||Allow up to 21 business days from the ship date|
|Canada Expedited||Allow up to 16 business days from the ship date|
|Canada Overnight||Allow up to 4 business days from the ship date|
|International Standard||Allow up to 30 business days from the ship date|
|International Expedited*||Allow up to 21 business days from the ship date|
Production time frames
Production times can vary from products and you can find a snapshot of the overall average current production times for a number of our products. The data below is based on the last 14-day average production and transit times from our manufacturers.
- Production days include all business days, excluding national holidays. The production cycle begins the day after Gooten submits the order to the vendor, not when the order is created.
- 95% of our parcels are delivered within these time frames
For additional updates on production, specific products, and shipping, please visit Gooten's Status Update page.
Table updated as of October 13th, 2020
Avg. Production Time (business days)
|Avg. Domestic Transit Time (business days)|
|Kiss Cut Stickers||3||4|
|Screen Printed Apparel||4||4|
|Changing Pad Covers||7||3|