- Flat Rate Shipping Overview
- Flat Rate Shipping FAQ
Flat Rate Shipping Overview
Flat rate shipping is an option that we offer for most of our products where you have fixed shipping rates for certain products and destination countries. This helps you simplify the time-consuming process of figuring out the best way to set up the shipping costs in your store.
The full list of products and variants with flat rate shipping can be found HERE.
- Accessories: Accessory pouches, Compact mirrors, Cosmetic bags, Kiss-cut stickers, Koozies, Neckties, Pin-back buttons, Tote bags, Laundry bags, Weekender Totes.
- Kids: Baby beanies, Baby bibs, Burp cloths, Crib sheets, Infant headbands, Sherpa blankets (infant sizes), Changing Pad Covers
- Wall art: All canvas products (minis, tabletop, wraps, framed, posters), Acrylic prints, Art posters, Metal Prints, Wall clings, Wall Calendars
- Cards and stationaries: Flat cards and Folded cards
- All apparel products produced in the US
Flat Rate Shipping FAQ
Which other regions are included in "US Territories"?
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
What does "flat rate" mean?
- Flat rate shipping is that you will be charged a certain shipping rate for a product no matter what the specifications are for your product.
Do you offer tracking for shipped orders with flat rate shipping?
- Yes, we offer tracking for almost all of our products. Your tracking number will appear under your order summary on the Orders page.