Connect your Ecwid store through the API integration or by using the Gooten-Shopify-Amazon integration via the Amazon app in the Shopify app store.
We do not have a direct Amazon integration as we do with our seamless Shopify app but you can connect your Amazon store with us using our API integration as well as perform a Gooten-Shopify-Amazon integration via the Amazon app in the Shopify app store.
- If you're using the Amazon app, your Amazon products can be connected to Shopify and further transferred to Gooten. For instructions about connecting your Shopify store and creating products in our Product Hub, please check out the video tutorials here and here.
If you're building a custom API back-end that will forward Amazon orders to Gooten directly, you will need to remove your Shopify Amazon Plugin otherwise we will receive your Amazon orders twice.
We also partner with Order Desk, which is an order management platform that allows you to seamlessly connect multiple storefronts and sync your products for fulfillment with Gooten (and other platforms). You can connect your Squarespace store to your Order Desk account by following these instructions and then connect your account to Gooten as shown in this article so that you can send your orders to us for immediate fulfillment.
By following these steps, you can start fulfilling your Amazon orders through Gooten:
- Creating a Gooten account here
- Creating an Order Desk account here
- Following this guide for integrating your Amazon store with Order Desk
- Following these instructions for setting up your Gooten products to fulfill through Order Desk
- Start selling Gooten products and fulfill them automatically!
Keep in mind that Order Desk will not enable you to push the products you created in Gooten to your store directly. Order Desk doesn't generate mock-up images you can use in your store and you'll need to create your inventory in Order Desk before you can start submitting orders through it. More information about Order Desk inventory can be found here.
Additionally, if you're not a Shopify or an API user and you're not interested in using Order Desk, you can also place orders with us manually by simply using our Custom Order Form or CSV Order Import. To see how those tools work, please check out our tutorials here.