Gooten does not accept returned orders. There are a couple of scenarios in which an order may be returned though.
Some of our vendors will accept returned orders if the return address is the vendor address.
You as a partner can accept returns if the return address is your address. With this process, you can decide what to do with the returned item. In this scenario, returned packages are only applied to US return addresses.
- Set up a custom return address
- Return address printed on the shipping labels
- Order returned to the vendor
Set up a custom return address
Gooten provides you the ability to set up and provide a custom return address for your orders that is different from your business and billing address. This feature allows you to manage returns from your customer in a timely manner.
You can configure the address on the return label in the scenario that your customer's order is not delivered and is returned to the address. The custom return address can include the address details as well as your company name and a different contact name.
- If you don't configure a custom return address, your current business address will be used.
- If you configure your custom return address, the address will be used as the return label at all our vendors that support a return label.
1. Navigate to the Fulfillment tab in your Settings page in the Gooten Admin.
2. Scroll down to the Return Address section and click on the Custom address option.
- By default, if you have not already set up a custom return address, we will use your business address.
3. Once you've clicked this option, there will be fields where you can enter your custom return address. Fill in the fields with your address.
4. After you've filled in the new custom return address, click on the Save address button.
- Now this custom address will be used as the location where your returned orders are sent to.
Return address printed on the shipping labels
If your business is located in the US, the address you filled in under your general settings will automatically be used as a return address for the following products:
- Black Mugs*
- Business Cards
- Die Cut Stickers
- Flat Cards
- Folded Cards
- Hoodies (adult and youth sizes)*
- Long Sleeve Shirts*
- Metal Magnets*
- Pin-back Buttons
- Tank Tops*
- T-shirts (adult, youth, and toddler sizes)*
* = doesn’t apply to all the SKUs from this product
If the product or an SKU you offer in your store is not on this list or your business is not located in the US, the vendor's address will be used.
Our packages are grey labeled and the label will say Print Lab or a Print Shop. The shipping labels will not list the name of the vendor.
Order returned to the vendor
When a package is returned to the vendor, we will send you a notification to verify the shipping address before having it re-shipped to the customer.
If a package is returned to the vendor for any of the reasons below, you would be responsible for covering the re-shipping costs:
- An incorrect or incomplete shipping address was provided when placing the order
- Unclaimed package (the shipping address is correct)
- If you wish to change the address and send the package to a different address from the original address provided when ordering
Please note that if the order is submitted with an incorrect or an incomplete address and it gets lost in transit instead of returned to the manufacturer, we are not able to issue a replacement at no cost.