Gooten Customer Support Policy
Any and all claims that are requesting reprints, refunds, returns, and/ or for any reason must be submitted within 4 weeks of receiving your order or your expected delivery date.
- Order Cancellations and Address Changes
- Reprint & Refund Policy
- Lost in Transit
- Returns Policy
- Exchange Policy
- Apparel Substitution Policy
- Bulk Discount Policy
- Custom Packaging Request Policy
Order Cancellations and Address Changes
We cannot make any cancellations or address changes for any orders after your order has reached production. This is due to the nature of creating customized products that are created by our vendors once it has reached this step in the process. Our vendors typically begin production of your item within 24 hours of your order being submitted and we cannot guarantee that the manufacturer will see our request to cancel or change the address.
You can hold your orders in a pending status which allows you to make changes to your order before being sent to production. Check out how to set up a pending status for your orders so that you can have time to make any necessary changes before production.
If you have an order with an order status that is stuck with an Address Issue and if you have not made any changes within 45 days from the order submission date, your order will be canceled by our team. Please be sure to make any address changes within the 45 days or before your order is sent to production.
Reprint & Refund Policy
While we want every order to be perfect, mistakes can happen from time to time. We can offer reprints and refunds for your orders if there are order mistakes. If you are submitting a reprint or refund request, please be sure to include photo evidence of your product in your order. Depending on the circumstances of the mistake, the cost to cover the reprint or refund will be either from us or you. Let's take a look at the scenarios when you can request a reprint/refund and who covers the cost.
When Gooten covers the Reprint/Refund cost:
- If there is a manufacturing issue with your product in your order.
- If the product in your order is broken or damaged in the mail.
- If you receive the wrong product in your order.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address for the order doesn't need to be changed.
- The order is lost in transit and the actual shipping time exceeds the general shipping timeframe for orders.
When Gooten doesn't cover the Reprint/Refund cost:
- If you or your customer don't like the product printed accordingly to our manufacturer's standards.
- If you make any mistakes while creating your product such as submitting the wrong image or placing/rotating your design incorrectly in our image editor.
- If you or your customer selects the wrong size when ordering the product.
- If you link your Etsy or Shopify SKU variant incorrectly to our products in Gooten.
- The order is still within the specified maximum production and shipping times for the products.
- Please see our Current Production & Shipping Times article to see the maximum times.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect and you need to change the address.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.
Lost in Transit
Packages are considered lost in transit when the products in the order do not arrive at the shipping address provided within the maximum shipping/transit timeframes. A package is considered lost in transit if the shipping timeframe exceeds the maximum shipping/transit timeframe.
Please note that there may be variances in ship dates and these times are subject to change. Click here to view the current shipping and production times.
Gooten does not accept returned orders. There are a couple of scenarios in which an order may be returned though.
Some of our vendors will accept returned orders if the return address is the vendor address.
You as a partner can accept returns if the return address is your address. With this process, you can decide what to do with the returned item. In this scenario, returned packages are only applied to US return addresses.
We cannot issue refunds for any returned orders. Gooten can only reship it or issue a reprint (depending on our vendor) for a returned order.
Gooten does not offer exchanges for products that are ordered. We do not have an inventory of products and due to the one-off and highly personalized nature of print on demand, we do not maintain stock to exchange items.
Apparel Substitution Policy
If your order has a product out-of-stock, Gooten will substitute like-for-like garments on your behalf. We will only substitute garments if the new garment has a color-match and if the new garment is equal or of greater quality compared to the original garment.
You can find more information on our Apparel Substitution Policy article.
Bulk Discount Policy
Gooten does not provide bulk discounts for either product or shipping costs. We also do not offer wholesaling services in terms of bulk orders being broken down for resale. If you place a bulk order, the order will be shipped out in a single box (if possible) or will be consolidated into multiple boxes depending on the size of the order.
Custom Packaging Request Policy
Gooten does not provide custom insert or packaging for products that are ordered. As your orders are packaged by our vendors and with the sheer volume of orders being processed by our vendors, we cannot cause disruptions in packaging.