We offer the possibility of adding different apparel models to the same products that you can offer in your Etsy, Shopify, or WooCommerce store.
However, this takes a few more steps than simply creating a product that contains variations of a single model.
While creating a new product, you can select one model at a time. If you are interested in having multiple models within a single product, please follow these steps:
- Create a new product in Gooten with one of the models you are interested in having within your product.
- In Shopify or Etsy, create/add new variants to link to Gooten later on.
- After saving those newly created variants, go into your Gooten hub for that store and select the option to sync a product.
- Select the product name you are working on, select the product you are syncing, and select the model you are looking to add.
- Then go through the rest of the syncing process which will follow the same steps as creating a new product.
Our video tutorial for connecting existing products can be found in our Shopify related article and the process for connecting Etsy and WooCommerce products is the same when it comes to our Product Hub.